We are currently recruiting Worldwide Botched Ink® trainers. Fluency in English is a requirement; and we're looking for trainers who are multi-lingual
Are you a Botched Ink® technician ?
Are you an established trainer or looking to step out of the treatment room ?
Are you motivated and love being proactive ?
Then we have an amazing opportunity for you as an official Botched Ink® trainer
- Love Botched Ink®, product, treatments, training and brand
- Experienced permanent makeup technician, using hand tool method in addition is a bonus
- Additional removal experience a bonus, but not a requirement
- Existing training experience a bonus, but not a requirement
- Ready and willing to grow their business outside of the treatment room
- No upfront payment
- Earn at least £200 per student (approx $250 USD, $340 CAD)
- Generous % given for referring new students
This does not apply to UK trainers. A different agreement is already in place. UK insurance requires us to include face to face training, online only training is not allowed when learning a new treatment. UK also requires trainers who have passed a recognised Training exam, such as Level 3 Award in Education and Training. If you're an existing UK trainer, there are key locations I'm looking to cover. Get in touch using the form link above
Botched Ink® Trademark
Botched Ink® is a registered trademark (not just in the UK) for any form of training, the Botched Ink® product is also trademarked. The only way to train Botched Ink® technicians is to become an Approved Botched Ink® Trainer. No trainer will be given permission to recommend or endorse Botched Ink® on their own training courses